Don’t forget to sign up for AME’s free monthly webinars!
10 Mistakes That Will Absolutely Kill Your Book!
When: November 11, 2:00pm EST, hosted by Hobie Hobart from Dunn+Associates Strategic Design and Branding for Authors and Experts
If you’re serious about your success, if you truly want to sell a ton of books, attract more customers, establish yourself as the leading expert in your industry, land more speaking and consulting engagements, solidify your brand, and build a profitable business empire, this presentation is for you!
In this one-of-a-kind session, Hobie Hobart will reveal:
* How to get the attention of agents and publishers.
* What distinguishes a bestselling, brand-building book from one that practically guarantees your book will never sell.
* How one self-published book attained bestseller status (over one million copies sold!) without being in a bookstore.
* Ways to resuscitate an old book or product that is withering-on-the-vine and transform it into a vibrant, new profit center.
* Tips to evaluate and know that your title and subtitle are clear, compelling and appropriate for your market.
* An incredibly simple method of leveraging your book for high-end specialty sales.
* How to brand your social media accounts for maximum leverage.
How to register:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “10 Mistakes” in the subject line and that’s it! We’ll get you signed up and you’ll receive an email with the log in information the morning of the webinar.
For over 25 years, Hobie Hobart and his partner Kathi Dunn (known as one of the country’s top book cover designers) have created success tools like bestselling book covers and information products that authors, speakers and experts use to build their brands and business empires. Hobie is a respected book coach who helps authors through the maze of self-publishing seamlessly and cost-effectively. Hobie’s company, Dunn+Associates, worked for six years with Tony Robbins, developing seminar promotional materials and products including Tony’s legendary PowerTalk infommercial series. They also produced the branded marketing materials for Mark Victor Hansen’s Mega events for over five years. Their prestigious list of clients also includes Deepak Chopra, Ken Blanchard, Jack Canfield, John Edward, and Sylvia Browne, as well as HarperCollins, Simon and Schuster, Prentice Hall, Hay House, and a host of publishing giants.