We’re highlighting several of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include making yourself irresistible to the media, tracking retweets and clicks on Twitter, using book trailers to drive sales and including 5 essential ingredients on your website. Happy marketing!
* The 5 Essential Ingredients of the Writer’s Website
Make sure you include these items on your website; your readers will appreciate it!
* 101 Excuses Not to Write That Book
How many of these excuses have you used to avoid writing your book?
* How to Keep Track of Retweets and Clicks on Twitter
This is a great way to discover what your followers like most about the topics you Tweet, allowing you to better meet their needs:
* Thirty Ways to Make Yourself Irresistible to the Media
Don’t join the 95% whose pitches are rejected:
* Top 5 Tips to Use Book Trailers to Drive Sales
Your trailer can help generate sales when used effectively. Learn how:
* Publishing Insiders Wrap-Up: The Future of Author Events
Even in this age of digital publishing, author events matter. What you need to know: