Take a look at this week’s roundup of book marketing Tweets during the past week, from bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include tips for book signing success; how to use social media to launch your book; why Kindle for the Web is a useful tool; ways to make sure reporters read your pitch – and much more! Happy marketing!
* 9 Ways to Use Social Media to Launch a Book
Let people know about your book before it’s even published using these online promotion techniques:
* 5 Tips for a Successful Book Signing
Put in a little work ahead of time and you’ll be much more likely to have a successful event:
* 10 Reasons Why Your Pitch to Reporters Gets Deleted
At least 50% of emails to the media don’t make it; they are deleted instead. Learn how to break through:
* What It Takes To Crack The Bestseller Lists (And Why You Might Not Want To)
Making the list is tricky, but there are things you should know about the process so you can decide if it’s worth your time to even try:
* How Authors Can use Kindle for the Web
Authors can share the first chapter of their book with this tool that doesn’t require users to leave their web browser. This has many useful benefits:
* How Pitching Your Book Regionally Can Lead to Success
Your local media can and should be a vital part of your marketing efforts:
* 21 Dangerous Blogging Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)
If your blogging efforts aren’t leading to the results you want, learn what you should do to find success:
Thanks for reading, and for taking the time to comment. We’re glad you found the tips useful!