We’re highlighting several top book marketing Tweets during the past week, from bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include questions to ask before you write your book, how to build name recognition pre-publication, ways the home shopping channels can help you market – and much more. Good luck with your marketing endeavors!
* 12 Blogs That Every Writer Must Read
In search of inspiration? Then you’ll want to consider following these blogs:
* When Should You Stop Marketing Your Book?
Focus and tactics may change, but an author never stops marketing his or her book:
5 Excellent Tips for Platform Building
Great tips from the Writers’ League of Texas Agents Conference in Austin:
* What the Shopping Channels Can Teach Us About Selling
Those shopping channels are full of great book marketing ideas that authors can use:
* 10 Ways to Improve Your Author Website
There are certain elements that really should be included on every author’s website:
* How to Build an Audience Before Your Book is Published
Start building name recognition before your book is out:
* Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start to Write Your Book
There are some important issues to consider so you don’t write your book too early: