Here is a roundup of some of the top book marketing Tweets during the past week, from bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include making your Facebook page stand out, e-book pricing tips, making your next writers conference productive and writing compelling blog titles. Happy marketing!
* 27 things to promote your book – Before you write or launch it & after you’re published
Book promotion planning should begin long before you start writing your book, and here are some great tips for what to do before you start writing, before you launch and after you’re published:
* Eight Tips to Make Your Next Writers Conference Awesome
If you don’t create a plan or have action items for the conference, you may not be very productive. Here are some tips to help you maximize your event:
* 7 Tips For Writing Titles That Will Cause Readers To Click On Your Post
How to choose effective titles that will entice readers to click and read your posts:
* 5 Tips On Setting E-Book Prices
E-book prices really vary, but these tips can help you decide the right price for your book:
* Facebook layouts for fan pages
Learn how to easily customize your page and layouts:
Thanks a lot! It’s nice from you! Peace on You!