We’ve unearthed many of the best book marketing Tweets during the past week to inspire your marketing endeavors. These tips come from bloggers, marketers, authors and others and cover a variety of topics, such as managing your online reputation, when to query agents, holiday marketing tips and the anatomy of a Tweet. Happy marketing!
* 4 Internet Marketing Trends for 2011, http://dld.bz/8YMQ.
* The Numbers Tell the Story: Why Social Media Matters, http://dld.bz/8YPW.
* What’s Happening in Publishing (& What it Could Mean for Writers), http://bit.ly/h8DsLD.
* 8 Holiday Marketing Tips, http://dld.bz/8YQx.
* Essential Info to Supply Your Book Publicist, http://bit.ly/fMGrZW.
* 52 Great Blogs for Self Publishers, http://dld.bz/8YQM.
* How to Land a Literary Agent: First, Get a Platform, http://ow.ly/1akCqU.
* 4 Scientific Tips That Help You Get More Blog Comments, http://dld.bz/98Gp.
* The Best Time of Year to Query Agents, http://dld.bz/98Gt.
* What Publishers, Authors & Journalists Can Learn from Indie Rock and Music Blogs, http://dld.bz/98G3.
* Secrets To Selling A Ton Of Books On Book Launch Day, http://bit.ly/ai5y64.
* 7 Secrets for Amazing Author Websites, http://dld.bz/98GV.
* The Rockstar Guide to Getting More Traffic, Fame and Success, http://dld.bz/98HW.
* HOW TO: Make the Most of Your Twitter Profile Page, http://ow.ly/3iAFi.
* Do I Need a Website or Can I Just Be Social? http://dld.bz/98Jm.
* 9 Tips For Great Web Copy: How To Keep Them Reading, http://goo.gl/fb/Nn6Ce.
* The Anatomy of a Tweet – What Do All Those Symbols Mean? http://dld.bz/98JY.
* 5 Ways to Effectively Manage Your Online Reputation, http://dld.bz/98Kx.