We’ve collected several of the best book marketing Tweets during the past week to guide your marketing efforts. These tips come from bloggers, marketers, authors and others and cover a variety of topics, such as building your email list, choosing the social media that is right for you and tips for beginning bloggers. Happy marketing!
* 14 Ways to Make Your Facebook Page Fun and Lively, http://dld.bz/6b3T.
* Should I Tweet? (the Author Platform From a Publishing Perspective), http://dld.bz/6tBG.
* Tips for Beginning Bloggers, http://dld.bz/7DPD.
* 3 Tips for Maximizing Engagement With Facebook “Likes” and Shares, http://dld.bz/7DQd.
* Preying on Writers – What to Watch Out For, http://dld.bz/8y5P.
* Use Facebook and Twitter to Drive Crowds to Your Blog, http://dld.bz/7DMH.
* New Data: Facebook Nabs 1 in 4 Pageviews in US, http://bit.ly/a8MuxL.
* Choosing Social Media That is Right for You, http://dld.bz/8y6g.
* Self-Publishing, The Carnival of the Indies, http://bit.ly/eRGNOU.
* How to Run a Blog Contest with Panache, http://dld.bz/872J.
* Getting Press Releases for Your Book Right, http://ow.ly/3fJHb.
* How Many Connections Should You Have on LinkedIn? http://dld.bz/872U.
* Building an Author Platform from Scratch, http://shar.es/X3xfF.
* The 7 Immutable ‘Blogging’ Rules to Keep in Mind and Then Crush! http://uber.la/archives/10502.
* How to Get More Subscribers for Your Email List, http://dld.bz/873P.
* 54 Tips For Writers, From Writers, http://bit.ly/ccGs0U.
* Top 5 Tips to Making a Successful Podcast, http://j.mp/ey9Vvo.
* Twitter: It’s Not Just About the Numbers, http://dld.bz/8744.
* 5 Reasons People Get Unfollowed on Twitter, http://dld.bz/875n.