Here’s a roundup of some of the best book marketing Tweets during the past week for you to add to your resources. These tips come from bloggers, marketers, authors and others and cover a variety of topics, including guest blogging tips, why Facebook is so vital for online marketing, how to pitch your book successfully and how to be noticed on Twitter. Enjoy!
* 10 guest blogging secrets, http://dld.bz/44Tq.
* 5 steps for crafting the perfect book review pitch, http://dld.bz/5asv.
* Book Publicity: How To Develop Key Messages and Get Them Across Quickly, http://bit.ly/atLYTt.
* Blogger survey shows Facebook and Twitter are key to building traffic, http://dld.bz/5ane.
* How to get more YouTube views, http://dld.bz/56hn.
* Facebook accounts for 10% of time online. If your audience is there, you should be, too, http://bit.ly/ciIBXC.
* 4 tips on what NOT to say (or pitch or do) to get your book reviewed, http://dld.bz/56pE.
* How to find ideas for your blog posts, http://dld.bz/56nj.
* The 11 Questions to Answer Before Working On Your Pitch, http://dld.bz/2P7M.
* 11 Twitter and social media tools to try in 2011, http://dld.bz/56qQ.
* HOW TO: Make the Most of Your Twitter Profile Page, http://ow.ly/2WUEK.
* 3 ways to get a Twitter user’s attention, http://dld.bz/56qX.
* 10 tips to hosting better events with social media, http://dld.bz/56tV.
- 7 Twitter Strategies for Growing a Great Following (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Repurpose Your Blog Posts Into Bite-Size Audio Tips (buildabetterblog.com)
- Promote Your Website With YouTube Comments | Top Website Placement … (topwebsiteplacement.com)
Wow Paula, I’m just getting started online and ran across your website while doing research on marketing tools.
Although yours isn’t my market segment, I found it and your posts, colors and topics to be quite nifty.
I especially appreciated “Best of the Web Tips” – what a cool idea!
I’m glad to hear we’re providing you with some useful tips! Thanks for stopping by.