We’ve collected some of the best book marketing Tweets during the past week for you to include among your resources. These tips come from bloggers, marketers, authors and others and cover a range of issues, from building your tribe before your book comes out to why you aren’t getting noticed on Facebook to the purpose of a book signing.
* Five easy ways to grow your platform, http://dld.bz/3XFk.
* Suspended on Twitter? Here’s how to get an account back when that happens, http://bit.ly/18Efn2.
* Why 150 Twitter followers is all you really need, http://dld.bz/3XFH.
* Cranking out (blog) content via from Internet marketing expert Chris Brogan, http://dld.bz/3XFY.
* How Authors And Writers Can Build An Email List For Marketing, http://dld.bz/wWhm.
* Authors: Why you aren’t getting noticed on Facebook, http://dld.bz/44Ky
* 26 Twitter tips for enhancing your tweets, http://dld.bz/44KX.
* Building your tribe before publication, http://dld.bz/3UcT.
* 15 ways to get more comments on your blog, http://dld.bz/44Nt.
* The purpose of a book signing, http://dld.bz/44NC.
* 4 easy ways to work key phrases into blog posts, http://dld.bz/44Rz.