If you just got a great feature, mention, or interview – congrats! But now you’re probably wondering: now what do I do to maximize it? Well here are a few short tips that should help!
1) If you appeared in a publication, ask for reprint rights. You’ll want your interview or mention to get added to every press kit you send out!
2) Add it to the media room on your web site. This is important! We often forget to add to our media room. Once it’s up we tend to forget about it. But media draws media so be sure and keep your room updated!
3) Let your readers/clients know! If you have a way of announcing this either through your blog or email newsletter, please do so!
4) Add it to your bio: besides updating your media room be sure and update your bio too.
5) If the story worked, use it again! Now that you know what works, keep using the pitch and see how much more mileage you can get out of it!
book marketing, media, bestseller, selling books, publishing, self-publishing, author