Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of Oct. 14, 2013by: Paula
Need some writing, publishing, and book marketing inspiration and ideas? We’ve got some popular tweets on those topics below, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The tips include self-publishing gaffes to avoid, why negative reviews can be positive, how to use keywords on Amazon to sell books, and more. Happy marketing!
* The 5 Secrets of Successful Writers
These practical tips will help you achieve your goals:
* 7 Tips for Amazon Keywords to Help Sell Your Books
Make your books easier to find so you can make more sales. Here’s how:
* 7 Terrific Time Saving Social Media Automation Tools
Social media does not have to be a time warp. These tools save time yet allow you to be productive:
* Why Getting Some Negative Reviews Can Be Positive
Author Jody Hedlund explains how having a mix of reviews is a big positive:
* How Bloggers Can Create Rockin’ Email Newsletters
Email marketing is vital to your blog readership:
* Do You Make These Common Self-Publishing Writing Gaffes?
Blue Ink Reviews highlights some of the most common traps self-published authors must avoid:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet