We’re taking a look back at some of the most helpful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include monetizing your non-fiction book, promoting your book in your backyard, scheduling book talks/signings, writing press releases and much more. Happy marketing!
* 7 Dirty Little Book Publishing Secrets that Every Writer Needs to Know
Number one: You don’t have to accept rejection.
* How to Write a Press Release-A Mini-Tutorial
Your release can be great exposure for your book; be sure you make yours comprehensive and compelling:
* What Authors (and Venues) Need to Know About Scheduling Book Talks/Signings
If you’re going to do events, here’s what you need to know:
* 10 Ways to Promote Your Book in Your Own Backyard
Don’t overlook all the ways you can promote locally:
* Authors, This Simple Tip Can Make or Break Your Book and Your Career:
Learn how networking with the right people can bring you success:
* Book Writing FAQs: What’s the Quickest Way to Monetize My Non-Fiction Book?
Discover what your two best options are: