Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of November 5, 2012by: Paula
These are some of the most recommended book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include the best social media for authors, how to rank higher in Google’s search engine ranking, what authors must know about book design, and much more. Happy marketing!
* Five Twitter Mistakes You’ll Want to Avoid!
Twitter can be an incredibly effective marketing tool if you learn how to use it properly. Here are things you don’t need to worry about:
* Is Your Call to Action Clear or Does Your Website Chase Visitors Away?
If you don’t give visitors to your site a reason to take action, your site is not working. Learn what your site needs:
* Five Ways to Increase Your Blog’s Page Views
You want to get people reading your blog and hanging around. Here’s what you can do to keep them on your site:
* 6 Simple Tips to Rank High in Google’s Search Engine
It’s all about providing unique content that will keep visitors coming to your site and cause Google to rank your site as relevant:
* 17 Things Self-Publishers Need to Know about Book Design
These tips cover the essentials to professional book design that will make your book stand out:
* Which is the Best Social Media for Connecting With Readers?
There are many ways authors can connect with readers via social media. Author Jody Hedlund shares her experience: