Let’s take a look at some of the most useful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include how to avoid mistakes when self-publishing, ways to get more retweets, what to track on Facebook, free eBook webinars this month and much more. Happy marketing!
* When Do You Need an Editor?
Did you know you should hire an editor for three phases of the writing process? Learn more:
* Building Your Author Platform: Income
It’s about getting your audience to show you the money – here’s how:
* Join us at These Free eBook Webinars 12/7 and 12/8
Sign up for eBook Launch Secrets Dec. 7 and Launching a Virtual eBook in a Real World Dec. 8:
* Five Top Metrics You Should Be Tracking on Facebook
There’s a lot of data available on Facebook but there are five key areas to monitor:
* Publicity Strategy: Year-in-Review Press Releases
These releases are a great way to gain exposure and position yourself as the go-to expert:
* 10 Ways to Get More Retweets
Discover some advanced methods for getting your followers to retweet your content:
* Don’t Make These 7 Self-Publishing Mistakes
Blunders can be costly, so heed this expert advice: