Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of May 7, 2012by: Penny
We’ve collected some of the top book marketing Tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include setting the ideal ebook price, planning for a non-fiction book, authors promoting with Pinterest, and much more. Happy marketing!
* Pinterest for Authors: How to Promote Your Writing on the Fastest Growing Website Ever
Pinterest is hot – it’s the fastest growing social media site – and it offers some great options for authors to promote their books. Here’s how:
* How to Plan Your Non-Fiction Book to Set Yourself Up for Success
If you have a solid outline, you’ll be able to see your book through from start to finish:
* How Does Social Media Affect Website Search Rankings?
Using social media can help you with your Google rank. Learn what Google+, Facebook and Twitter can do:
* 25 Things That Make You Look Dumb on Twitter
Use Twitter strategically – and wisely – and you’ll reap the benefits. What not to do:
* Authors: Are You in This for the Long Haul?
Great advice from literary agent Rachelle Gardner on what you need to do to stay the course as a writer:
* Ebook Pricing: How Much Should I Sell My Book For?
An author deconstructs his ebook pricing structure, and it’s a revealing look at what sells (and what doesn’t):