Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of March 18, 2013by: Penny
Want some ideas for new ways to market yourself and your book? We’ve got some informative book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why you need Google Authorship now, how to proofread your book, where you can promote your blog (besides Facebook and Twitter), and more. Best of luck in all of your marketing efforts!
* Why Everyone Should Get Google Authorship Now
According to Google it’s the way search will be ranked, and if you don’t claim your Authorship now, you could find this hurts traffic to your site and your overall visibility:
* Everyone Knows About Twitter and Facebook. Where Else Can You Successfully Promote a Blog Online?
Take advantage of other sites that will help you spread the word:
* 10 Tips for Proofreading Your Book
Editing your own work is a challenge, but these tips will help you through your weak spots:
* 20 Tips for Growing Your YouTube Following
According to the latest statistics, about 15% of planet Earth uses YouTube. Learn how to get more followers:
* Are You Sharing the Right Type of Content?
Your social media strategy won’t succeed unless you know what type of content to post – and where: