Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of July 15, 2013by: Penny
Need inspiration? These tweets offer marketing and publishing ideas, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why you must become an authority, what social media can do for you, the difference between an influencer and a book reviewer, and more. Happy marketing!
* How to Become an Authority and Why It Will Soon Matter to Google and Your SEO
Learn how to become an authority in your niche to you get more exposure:
* How to Quench Your Social Media Thirst in Sixty Minutes a Day
Don’t fall into the social media time warp. Learn how you can keep up without going overboard:
* What Can Social Media Do for You?
Discover how you can be successful with Facebook:
* Influencing Purchase Decisions with Online Reviews and How to Get More of Them
Studies show 72 percent of consumers rely on online reviews when making a purchase decision:
* How to Find Success as a Self-Published Author
An author’s realistic take on how to be successful – a process that takes time and patience:
Share Best of the Web – Click to Tweet