Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of February 25, 2013by: Penny
Need some writing and marketing ideas? This week’s roundup features some top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include awards authors should seek in 2013, a cool end of book promotion idea, how to build a great blog, and more. We wish you success in your writing and marketing endeavors!
* 6 Tips to Help You Build a Great Blog
It’s not just about having a blog; it’s about making your blog stand out. Here’s what you can do:
* When Publishing Online, Your Content Must be Optimized for Search Engine Indexing
You want your online content to be discovered, and read. This is how you can optimize your content:
* How to Google-Proof Your Website in Six Steps
After Google made some updates (Panda and Penguin), many sites got fewer visitors. Take these steps to keep up with Google’s changes:
* What’s at the End of Your Book?
Check out this cool promotion idea:
* 32 Book Awards Authors Should Pursue for 2013
You’ve got nothing to lose; take a look at this list of awards and enter all that apply to you and your book: