Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of February 20, 2012by: Paula
We have rounded up some of the most informative book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include marketing with Pinterest, creating the ideal About page, sharing on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, maximizing your publicity campaign, and much more. Happy marketing!
* A Book Publicity Campaign is Only as Good as the Author’s Responsiveness
Get the most out of your publicity campaign with these tips:
* 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest
Pinterest may be a lot of fun for users, but it’s also proving to be a potent marketing tool:
* Are You Making These 7 Mistakes with Your About Page?
* The Future of Sharing on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Check out these predictions for social media sharing and how people will use Twitter, Facebook and Google+:
* 5 Ways to Increase Your Facebook Fan Engagement
Here are some simple techniques to get your fans to interact with your page:
* The Beginner’s Guide to Blog Analytics
Learn some basic methods for tracking and analyzing your blog stats: