Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of December 3, 2012by: Penny
Let’s take a look at some of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include timing your book launch, finding a book conference or festival in 2013, building long-lasting traffic to your website or blog, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 11 Essential Things to Know If You Want to Write Fiction for a Living
Sage advice for aspiring fiction writers to take to heart:
* Why Not Try a Book Festival, Workshop or Conference in 2013?
This list will help you find the perfect event:
* 6 Powerful Reasons Why you Should include Images in your Marketing
We live in a visual culture and social media that includes images gets more views:
* 10 Ways to Build Long-Lasting Traffic to Your Author Website or Blog
These are not complicated steps, and taking these measures will help you attract more people to your site:
* Timing Your Book’s Launch Date for Maximum Impact
Learn about the different seasons and the possible tie-ins for your book: