Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of December 24, 2012by: Paula
We’ve rounded up some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include the best social media tools to use, how to find the perfect audience for your book and sell to them, Pinterest promotion tips for writers, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 3 Twitter Tools to Enhance Your Marketing
Learn what SocialBro, Tweepi or Buffer can do for you:
* Pinterest Promotion Tips for Writers
If you want to know how to get the most out of Pinterest promotions, you’ll love these tips!
* 10 Quick Tips to Get Your Writing Back on Track
Have you lost your writing groove to the holidays and all the distractions? Here’s what you can do:
* How to Find the Perfect Audience for Your Book, And Sell It to Them
The most powerful marketing tool you can have is a mailing list. Discover how you can find your audience and get them on your list:
* 5 Ways To Stand Out On Twitter
These are easy to implement tips that will help your Twitter account take off:
* 24 Must-Have Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media pros share the tools they use that simplify their online marketing: