Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of December 19, 2011by: Paula
We’ve rounded up some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include author branding, LinkedIn’s Events Tool, Google+ hangouts and much more. Happy Holidays and best of luck in your marketing endeavors in 2012!
* What the Heck is Author Branding and How Do You Do It Anyway?
It’s about standing out from the crowd; here’s how:
* Google+ Takes Hangouts “Beyond The Status Update” With New Features
* 10 Tips for Promoting Your Events With the New LinkedIn Events Tool
Discover why this tool is a great way to promote – and learn about – local and industry-related events:
* Why Writers Must Make Themselves Easy to Contact
Is it easy for anyone visiting your website, blog or other online property to contact you? Here’s why it’s important:
* 4 Tips On Crafting A Title That Will Get People To Read Your Post
Your headline has to draw readers in, otherwise they’ll move on:
* Book Marketing Mistake No. 5
Not repeating your story, book, name or core idea enough: