Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of December 17, 2012by: Paula
We’ve gathered some of the most useful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include setting publicity goals for 2013, finding the best magazines and blogs to pitch, conducting keyword research, and much more. Happy marketing!
* How to Find the Best Magazines and Blogs to Pitch Your Stories to
Pitching can be difficult; the rejection rate is high. Learn how you can figure out who will be most open to your queries:
* The 4 Myths of Facebook Marketing
It begins with realizing that Facebook will continually change its rules, and that will affect your marketing:
* What Writers Need to Know About Goodreads
Goodreads can be a great place for authors to build a following, but here’s what you need to know to get it right:
* Tips for Authors: 5 Book Publicity Goals to Set for the New Year
We’re about to say goodbye to 2012; if you get organized now you can kick off 2013 with some book promotion to set you apart:
* Is Changing Amazon Even Possible? Some Ideas for the Future!
Here’s one thing Amazon can do to that would make it an even better site for authors to sell their books:
* A 3-Step Process for Painless Keyword Research
Don’t overlook keywords; if you aren’t sure how to research the best keywords for you these tips will help: