Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of August 6, 2012by: Paula
Here’s a look back at some of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include developing a Pinterest strategy, making a living as a writer, managing annoying Twitterers, and much more. Happy marketing!
* Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest – A Social Media Checklist For Businesses
If you’ve ever wondered how you should get started with social media, this handy infographic will lead the way:
* Which Social Platform Really Drives the Most Traffic?
While Facebook is clearly number one, the second place site might surprise you – and it might be worth checking out:
* 5 Tips for Making a Living as a Writer
An author shares his advice based on his experience taking the plunge as a full-time writer:
* 38 Ideas For Your Pinterest Strategy
If you want to become an effective Pinner, these steps will show you how to do it:
* Put Annoying Twitterers In The @TwitDoghouse
If you need to tune out someone’s tweets for a little while, here’s how:
* How to Create a Social Media Strategy
Using social media without a plan, goals and targets won’t help you. Get started using this template:
* How to Build a Targeted Twitter Tribe of 100,000
Having a large Twitter tribe helps you get your content in front of a big audience: