Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of April 8, 2013by: Penny
Gain some new marketing insights via these book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include how to use Twitter Vine, why you should have a social media calendar, how to write, publish and market a book, and more. We wish you publishing and marketing success!
* Five Tips to Create Publicity for Your Book
An author offers some ideas for how to generate publicity:
* How Small Business Can (And Should) Use Social Media
Some great tips, including goals, strategies and case studies, for using social media to boost your profile and sales:
* Do You Dread Marketing? You’re Not Alone!
Here are 9 great tips from a writer who knows how to market – and still has time to write:
* 16 Ways Businesses Are Using Twitter Vine
Vine is a mobile app that lets you make 6-second looping videos. Learn how they can boost your marketing:
* Timing is Everything: 5 Tools to Share Social Media at The Right Time
These tools can help you figure out when to reach your audience:
* Develop a Social Media Calendar
Make your marketing easier and more focused. Here’s what you can do:
* How to Write, Publish and Market Your Book
Insights from the new book APE: How to Publish a Book by Guy Kawasaki: