Best of the Web Book Marketing Tips for the Week of April 16, 2012by: Paula
Let’s take a look at some of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include growing your Twitter following, creating content worthy of a Like, share, pin, retweet or Google +1, making your blog homepage effective, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 30 Things to Tweet About Your Brand
Not sure what to Tweet about yourself? These ideas will help keep your Twitter stream active:
* How and Why to Create Smarter Content
Discover the tools you can use that will help you tailor content to your audience so they keep coming back:
* 5 Top Google+ Tools and Apps for Marketing Pros
If you’re on Google+ be sure to check out these tools and apps that will enhance your promotions:
* Is Your Content Worthy of a Like, Share, Pin, Retweet, Google +1?
Learn how to make your content more relevant to your followers:
* 4 Elements of an Effective Blog Homepage
* 9 Ways to Use Meetup.com in a Publicity Campaign
This network of local groups can be a goldmine for publicity when you know how to use it:
* 4 Ways to Grow a Twitter Following That Matters
Some people focus on numbers, but it’s the “relevant” followers who count: